Java is a high-level and object-oriented programming language. It is platform-independent, simple, secure, stable, multithreaded programming, portable, robust and it offers high performance. So let us discuss the basic features of Java to better understand this topic.
Features of Java
- Java programing language is simple to learn, read, write, and understand.
- Java is an object-oriented programming language
- Java is platform independent
- Programs can be compiled and interpreted using Java.
- Java supports multi-threading programming.
- Java is more dynamic compared to C and C++.
- Java is a dynamic language. It supports the dynamic loading of classes.
- Java is a portable language.
- Java runs more quickly than other interpreted programming languages that are used today.
- Java offers high performance as it used the JIT compiler.
- Java is a secure language.
- The robust language Java can deal with run-time problems.
- Java has no implementation-dependent features, making it architecture-neutral.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the Features of Java, then do comment in the comment section below.
Explore more information: