Over the last few years, we have seen the rise of minicomputers, a device with the processing power of a regular programming computer but far smaller in size. The mini PCs uses are may. Expect to see them everywhere, in homes and businesses alike. So here this article gives the disadvantages of Minicomputer to better understand this topic.
Disadvantages or drawback of minicomputer:
- Some mini-computer don’t have USB ports.
- Generally, there is not much storage on board.
- Minicomputer does not have any CD/DVD drive.
- The keyboard can e small for fast typists.
- The dedicated graphics card is missing.
- It can be too small a device to do certain projects.
- While using Mini computer, some hardware intensive applications it is only of limited use.
- The user may note familiar with the operating systems.
Explore more information:
- Advantages ad disadvantages of tablet PC
- Advantages of minicomputer
- Advantages of microcomputer
- Advantages ad disadvantages of supercomputer
- Disadvantages of Microcomputer
- Characteristics of mini computer
- What is the application of minicomputer?
- What is the Application of microcomputers?
- Future of mini computers
- Features of Microcomputer