Bananas are easily digested and provide energy and plenty of potassium, an electrolyte that helps maintain the normal function of the nerve and muscle. In this article, you can check how much energy does a banana gives you? You can also check out the health benefits of banana to know more about it.
A medium-sized banana provides the following nutrients:
- Calories: 100-105
- Carbohydrates: 27-30 grams
- Fiber: 3-3.5 grams
- Fat: 0.3-0.5 grams
- Protein: 1-1.5 grams
- Sugar: 16.6 – 17 grams
- Sodium: 1-2 mg
- Vitamin C: 17% of the daily value
- Vitamin B6: 22% of the daily value
- Potassium: 12% of the daily value
- Manganese: 16% of the daily value
- Magnesium: 8% of the daily value
A medium banana size about 7 to 8 inches long will gives you 105 to 120 calories.
Explore more information:
- Banana juice health benefits
- What are the uses of banana peel?
- What are the benefits of banana in pregnancy?
- How many types of bananas are there?
- What are the uses of a banana tree?
- Miracle banana diet
- Top 10 health benefits of banana
- Health benefits of banana leaf
- Harmful effect of banana and milk consume together