A lot of people drink lemon with ginger tea every morning to refresh themselves. It not only is it super easy to prepare but it also gives you an array of health benefits like headache, flu, curing nausea, and the common cold. Let us check out ginger lemon tea benefits in this article. You can also check out the health benefits of lemon tea to know more about it.
Benefits of ginger lemon tea:
- Giner and lemon together make a powerful combination that increases your metabolism and burns more calories.
- Lemon and ginger are both excellent at fighting infection, shortening the duration of cold, cough, and flu. It will help to boost your immune system.
- Apart from moving cognitive function and increasing concentration. Drinking lemon ginger tea also boosts your mood and regulates swing.
- Drinking lemon ginger tea every morning well has significant benefits for your overall brain health and reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- The combination of lemon ginger tea is extremely effective in improving liver function and promoting overall liver health.
- Both lemon and ginger individually have hearing and Anat-inflammatory properties that help improve/reduce ovarian cysts.
- Giner is known to enhance blood circulation and possesses anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet, hypotensive, and hypolipidemic effects that help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Due to the anti-inflammatory effect both ginger and lemon. This tea helps to reduce different kinds of pain, whether it is related to migraines, menstrual cramps, or recovery from an illness or surgery.
How to make lemon tea?
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Require 1 tsp ginger
- Need 1 cup or more of hot water
- Put Ginger and lemon juice into cup or mug
- Add hot water and stir
- Add more lemon juice, ginger, or hot water to according to your taste
- Serve hot