Python is a high-level and object-oriented programming language. It is easy to-learn, Extensible language, portable, simple, speedy, and Interpreted language, and freely available to everyone. So let us discuss the basic features of Python to better understand this topic.
Features of Python
- In comparison to other programming languages, Python is simple to learn.
- Python is a high-level programming language
- Python is object-oriented programming.
- Python is an interpreted language. Languages like C, C++, Java, etc. can be combined with it with ease.
- It only requires a few lines of code to complete complicated tasks.
- Python is freely available to everyone.
- Python is an extensible language.
- The same code can be used on several machines, making Python portable.
- Python is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS, etc.
- Graphical user interfaces can be made using a module such as PyQt5, PyQt4, and wxPython.
- Python is one of the most dynamic languages.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the Features of Python, then do comment in the comment section below.
Explore more information: