Hadoop is an open-source Java-based framework is used for storing and processing big data. It is very useful for big business because it is based on a cheap server. So it required less cost to store the data and processing the data. Now let us discuss some uses of Hadoop in this article. You can also check out the advantages and disadvantages of Hadoop to know more about it.
Uses of Hadoop:
- It is used to detect and prevent cyber-attacks.
- A financial company uses this technique to search the customers.
- The most important uses are in customer requirement understanding.
- Hadoop is used to developed cities and countries. In addition, it also gives proper guidelines for buses, trains, and another way of transaction.
- Hadoop is also used in the high frequency trading field. Many trading decisions are taken by algorithm only.
- It is used in understanding and optimizing business process.
- Hadoop has various uses such as HDFS, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Spark, and Scala.
- It can be used with languages like Java, Python, and Shell Scripting.
- Hadoop has got uses like Big Data storage, Business Intelligence, Data Mining, and Analytics.
Above points are just a few examples of ways other companies are using Hadoop right now. If you have any query regarding this do comment in the comment section below.