Todoist is a professional and small business to-do list and task manager. Todoist helps users streamline their personal and team productivity and work more efficiently by combining tasks, projects, comments, attachments, notifications, and more. So here this article gives the todoist pros and cons to better understand this topic.
Pros of todoist:
- It appears to be a great platform for someone who enjoys gadgets, as you can use your lists on multiple devices and share tasks with other users.
- It is an excellent piece of software that is simple to use but powerful, has good integrations, and is intuitive.
- It is a fantastic app that has greatly aided me in increasing productivity in studies and time management.
Cons of todoist:
- Todoist loses some of its features. Android users should make it a habit to double-check their tasks.
- It may not have been due to the software.
- The interface that works well.
- Works even when you are not connected to the internet.