Microsoft Azure is a cloud-based storage system designed to make access control simple for businesses of all sizes. In addition, there are many cloud players in cloud storage solutions such as AWS, Google Cloud. Let us check out the pros and cons of Microsoft Azure to understand more about it.
Pros of Microsoft Azure:
- Azure has a security control system called Detect, Assess, Diagnose, Stabilize, and Close that is based on the DADSC strategy. It also offers strong protection against data loss.
- The main pros are that Azure offers scalability. There is no need to purchase extra data packets. It allows you to purchase what is needed.
- Azure integrates nicely with other Microsoft products, such as Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce.
- On a global scale, Microsoft Azure provides high availability and redundancy in data centres. In addition, it offers a service level agreement or uptime rate of 99.95% that most other businesses can’t achieve.
- Microsoft Azure is the cost-effective solution for the IT budget.
- Azure offers you to use any framework, tool or language.
- Businesses can use Azure to create a hybrid infrastructure.
Cons of Microsoft Azure:
- Azure requires expert management and maintenance, including patching and server monitoring.
- All Microsoft Azure services are subject to data transfer costs, which are frequently the source of unexpected charges.
- Azure requires expertise and skills to ensure all moving parts function together properly.
- It can force you to put all the services you wanted in one basket.
- For some businesses, speed is a problem.
- The ease of access may be cause problems for some businesses.
- Despite the high-quality products and global reach, it is not good at dealing with the customers. However, service will have to do on a regular basis as companies run into technical issues and server problems that must be solved quickly.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the Pros and cons of Microsoft Azure then do comment in the comment section below.