Florida is the best place to live in the United States of America. If you don’t believe me then follow the numbers. Since the population of Florida growing faster than almost any state in the USA. In addition, sunny weather, a robust economy, reasonable costs, and plenty of fun things make Florida a great place to live. But, it’s not for everyone, since there are good reasons not to live in Florida. Severe weather, heat, humidity, sales taxes, and negative effects of urbanization makes it not to live in Florida. So, let’s pull back the curtain on additional information about Florida so you can determine for yourself if it’s a decent location to live in or not. Let us check out the pros and cons of living in Florida here in this article.
Pros of living in Florida:
- No state income tax.
- Reasonable cost of living.
- Robust economic opportunity.
- Plenty of recreational options.
- Lots of sunshine and warm weather.
- Productive business client.
- Florida has approximately 1200 miles of coastline, which means it has several world-class beaches.
- Sports and outdoor activities are numerous especially water activities are popular. Example: yachting, Sailing, Diving, Swimming, Surfing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Snorkeling.
- There are so many theme parks and amusement parks in Florida such as Universal Studio, SeaWorld, Legoland, Busch Gardens.
Industry representation in Florida:
- Financial services
- Aerospace and Aviation
Cons of living in Florida:
- High costs for insurance.
- High fees and sales taxes.
- Pesky and dangerous wildlife.
- Negative effects of urbanization.
- High possibility for extreme weather.
- Florida produces the third most tornadoes of any state in the nation.
- Historically, Florida has had the most hurricanes in the country.
- The average crime rate in the state is greater than the national average.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the Pros and cons of living in Florida then do comment in the comment section below.
Explore more information: