Arizona was originally a part of a new Mexico before becoming a separate territory about 15 years after Mexico ceded the land to the united states. Copper discovered in 1854, brought wealth to the state, and it would be the state’s primary industry for nearly a century. There are several things you should be aware of if you are considering relocating to Arizona. The state is much more than a desert scenery. This lovely state is home to a diverse cultural population as well as some of the most unusual wildlife in the country. Some of the most extreme weather patterns can be found here, such as monsoons, dust storms, lightning storms, and temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Let us check out the pros and cons of living in Arizona.
Pros of living in Arizona:
- Arizona is a relatively new state.
- In Arizona, road trips are always an option.
- Cities are built on a grid system.
- The cost of living is responsible.
- The wildlife in this area is truly untamed.
- When you make Arizona your home, you can expect a reasonable cost of living. In Arizona, you will have numerous opportunities to go golfing.
- The economy of Arizona is larger than that of Ireland.
- Driving is very simple in Arizona, particularly in phonics.
- When you live in Arizona, you can participate in a variety of cultural activities.
- Arizona’s economy is always looking ahead.
- There is a lot of variety.
- Arizona’s job market is thriving, particularly in phoenix.
- There is no shortage of sunshine in Arizona.
- Arizona has fewer insect problems than the other states.
- The crime rate in this city is lower than the national average.
Cons of living in Arizona:
- A large portion of Arizona is desert.
- Valley fever is a major health concern in Arizona.
- To live has a lot of traffic, especially during the winter.
- In Arizona, it’s fine to look, but don’t touch anything.
- Summers in Arizona are excruciatingly hot.
- The seasons are constant.
- Living in the desert can be unpredictable.
- You may encounter snakes and scorpions.
- When you live in Arizona, politics can makes or break you.
- To live in Arizona, you must have a car.
- You will need sunscreen and an umbrella in Arizona.
- The economy of Arizona is heavily reliant on real estate and construction.
- A lot of sunshine can become boring after a while.
- There are creepy creatures all around you that can scare you. You must learn to live with haboobs.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the Pros and cons of living in Arizona then do comment in the comment section below.