Thousands of retailers are using PayPal to cater to millions of consumers using the same platform around the globe., PayPal is commonly referred to as the most trusted and accessible method. So here this article gives the pros and cons of PayPal to better understanding this topic.
Pros of PayPal:
- It is easy to setup up and uses
- You don’t need a merchant account
- It is safe
- You can set up recurring payments
- Your client doesn’t need a PayPal account to pay you
- Invoices can be created and sent directly from your account.
- Your clients may already be familiar with PayPal
- PayPal can be used in a variety of shopping cart programs
- Paypal charges are lower than those of certain merchant accounts.
Cons of using PayPal:
- There are hefty fees for chargebacks.
- It can be difficult to contact PayPal customers service department
- A number of people refuse to use PayPal, which may lead to a loss of revenue.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the pros and cons of PayPal then do comment in the comment section below.
Explore more information:
- Pros and Cons of Cash app
- Pros and Cons of Venmo
- Zelle pros and cons
- Paytm Advantages and Disadvantages
- Google Pay – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Phonepe – Advantages and Disadvantages
- NEFT – Advantages and Disadvantages
- RTGS – Advantages and Disadvantages
- IMPS – Advantages and Disadvantages
- UPI – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Bhim App – Advantages and Disadvantages