Some of the important information regarding online shopping is to know the method of payment. So let us check out the different types of payment methods in this article. Also, have a look at the advantages and disadvantages to know more about it.
Method of payment for online shopping:
- Credit card: The most popular payment method. The advantage is the ease for the customer to pay.
- Debit card: Debit card alternately call a bank card. Most online merchants will accept debit card purchases.
- PayPal: Paypal is an e-commerce payment processing company owned by e-Bay.
- Purchase order: A purchase order (PO), is a request or agreement to be paid at a later date for an order placed.
- Mobile Payments: The mobile payment options is relatively new and gaining popularity in foreign countries.
- Payment websites: Website like PayPal and google checkout offer a means of instant payment if both parties have an account with them.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfer is similar to the debit card method. It is a method of transferring cash from one bank account to another account.
Explore more information:
- Advantages and disadvantages of online shopping
- What are the benefits of online shopping?
- What are the features of online shopping?
- Why online shopping is better than offline?
- What is the importance of online shopping?
- What are the limitations of online shopping?
- Advantages and disadvantages of traditional shopping
- Difference between online and traditional shopping
- What are the benefits of traditional shopping?
- What are the disadvantages of online shopping?