In case your computer is attacked by a virus, it can affect your computer in the following ways. Also, check out the advantages and disadvantages of antivirus software to better understanding this topic.
What harm can a virus do to your PC?
- Data loss
- Damage the part of the system
- Inability to perform any task on the computer or to the internet
- Reformat hard disk
- Make the computer run slowly
- Damage or delete files
- Attack other machine using the machine as a host
- Slow down the computer
- Frequent computer crashes
- Send out an unauthorized message