Tea with lemon is a healthful drink that is almost free. Which makes it an ideal drink for weight loss diet. The tea itself, especially green tea, may have some effect on weight loss, but don’t count on it as your main strategy for slimming down. If you enjoy lemon tea, incorporate it into a weight loss plan that includes a reduced-calorie diet and some more exercise. Now, let us check out lemon tea benefits for weight loss in details. You can also check out the health benefits of lemon tea to know more about it.
Lemon tea benefits for weight loss:
- Lemon is low calories, which is important for weight loss and weight management.
- Adding some 1 tsp ginger to lemon tea may help increase metabolic rate as it induces. Thermogenesis help suppresses appetite and extra calorie intake.
- Honey is loaded with many essential nutrients. It also a low glycemic index and has proven to have anti-obesity effects when experimented on rats.
- Drinking lemon juice along with calorie restriction as a part of a detox program may help reduce body fat and improve insulin resistance in premenopausal women.
- Adding 1 tsp lemon juice to black tea may increase its effectiveness by boosting your metabolic rate.
- Lemon tea has a diuretic effect and it helps to release the toxins from your body. It helps to burn the extra fat from the body and regulates your body weight.