Green tea has a wide range of therapeutic properties that can benefit your skin in a variety of ways. Some of the most important benefits of green tea for skin are listed below. Here some key pint why you should drink green tea for skin? You should know the health benefits of green tea for skin in this article below.
Benefits of green tea for skin:
- Green tea has been found to possess a polyphenolic compound EGCG, which is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in nature. It may help prevent acne and other skin infections.
- This tea might be used as a pharmacological agent for the prevention of disorders of the skin caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolent traditions.
- Green tea is chock full of vitamin E and vitamin B2, both essential for skin health. Vitamin B2 plays an essential role in maintaining collagen levels for a seeming young or youthful skin structure. It is also useful for firmness. Vitamin E supports new skin cell growth and also acts as an intense hydrator for nourished skin.
- The EGCG present in green tea is known to be anti-androgenic in the nature of the world. This effectively means that it regulates the production of androgens in the body which in turn may reduce oil or sebum production on the face.
- Caffeine and tannins in green tea help shrink blood vessels around the eyes, making it a miracle for treating puffy eyes and for dark circles. Apply some coffee bean caffeine eye cream that is packed with green tea and coffee for powerful skin depuffing and brightening action.
- Green tea fine in brow builder, which fans cheekily refer to as hair extension for your eyebrows.
- There is some evidence to suggest that topical application tea extract along with consumption of the tea may help to improve elasticity. hence slow down skin ageing.
- Green tea also know have a moisturizing effect on the skin. So, it may also reverse sun damage on the skin.
- Drinking and applying green tea fight skin cancer by promoting DNA repair. Green tea contains a powerful antioxidant called the EGCG that fights DNA damages from UV rays to prevent skin cancer.