Green tea is particularly good for hair. It is rich in catechins. Which helps to reduce dihydrotestosterone, responsible for hair loss. As a result, green tea stops hair fall. It helps to fight dryness of the scalp and dandruff. Green tea abounds in the essential compound, polyphenol, found in green tea, is good hair roots and hair follicles, which leads to hair regrowth. Here some key pint why you should drink green tea for hair? You can check out the health benefits of green tea for your hair in this article below.
Green tea benefits for hair:
- Green tea is rich in catechins. These catechins help in representing DHT, which is the main cause of hair loss. Having green tea regularly will make your hair is healthy and it prevent hair loss.
- Epigallocatechin called EGCG is the main polyphenol that is present in green tea. This polyphenol prompt hair growth in cell culture. In addition, it strengthens that root and activities the hair follicles. This encourages hair growth.
- Well, we all aware that itchy scalp and dandruff are also the reason for hair loss. The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea boost the growth of hair, making it free such inflammation and troubles. You can also make green tea rinse for getting rid of dry scalp.
- There are many other compounds found in green tea extracts, such as carotenoids, chromium, selenium, zinc, etc. Except for chromium and manganese, all the other compounds help to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth.
- Washing your scalp with warm green tea can dilapidate bacterial and fungal parasites. These parasites are not easily diagnosed. They tend to weaken the root of the hair, which results in hair loss and hair fall. However, with the help of using green tea, they can easily be destroyed.
- Green tea is a great reliever and helps you combat depression. It instantly uplifts your mood and makes you happy. Our fast-paced lives and stress are major causes of hair fall. So, the next time you feel weighed down by too much stress, just go into the kitchen and make a cup of green tea.
- Green tea is full of essential vitamins, including vitamin B, which helps in controlling hair fall as well as add in getting rid of split ends and softening your hair. So, you can make the best of both worlds by either drinking or using green tea rinse for hair.
- This tea is capable of breaking down plaque in our blood vessels. Thus promoting blood flow to almost all the organs, even the scalp. It is also a rich powerful antioxidant that destroys the free radicals that hinder proper blood circulation. In this manner, it helps to promote hair growth.