Banana is fresh, creamy and delicious fruit and one of the cheapest and easily available fruits all year of around and also has available all around the world. You will never look at the humble banana the same way again after exploring the many more health gain from or benefits and that is the reason behind to add them to your diet.
How goodness there is in a banana other than being rich in vitamin B6, an excellent source of vitamin C, dietary fibre and manganese. What do these mean for your health? The Way2Benefits explains in brief about Health Benefits of Banana.
25 wonderful benefits of banana:
- Banana is one of the best fruit sources of vitamin B3, B5, B6.
- Banana is a respectable source of vitamin C.
- Potassium in a banana is good for your heart health and blood pressure.
- Manganese in a banana is good for your skin.
- Banana can aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal issues.
- A banana gives you energy.
- Banana relives for asthma symptoms.
- Banana food will relief from constipation.
- A banana gives relief from symptoms of anaemia patients.
- Banana improves human vision.
- Banana control human weight and also loss the weight.
- When you have too much load on work and muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
- Banana preserves memory and boosts mood, it overcomes depression due to a high level of tryptophan which is converted into serotonin.
- Banana strengthens bones.
- Eat daily two banana before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Eat of banana daily they will help to counteract calcium loss during urination. In addition, it build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
- Eating one or two banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Banana is a natural antacid so it will provide relief from acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD.
- Banana is a high antioxidant, providing protection from free radicals and chronic diseases.
- Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from a high level of potassium.
- As we know that banana is raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
- A banana will prevent kidney disorders.
- Banana is soothing to the digestive tract and helps to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation problems.
- So all of the above they may help to prevent asthma, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, digestive problems, kidney problem, cardiovascular disease and many more problem to solve.
Banana makes an excellent snack food, dessert or breakfast. Their versatility makes them easy to add to your diet. Banana rarely contains any pesticides or pollutants due to their thick protective peel. In addition, It is a popular fruit that happens to provide numerous health benefits, like boost digestive and heart health due to their fibre and antioxidant content. They may even aid weight loss, as they are relatively low calories and nutrient-dense.
Explore more information:
- Banana juice health benefits
- What are the uses of banana peel?
- How much energy does a banana give you?
- What are the benefits of banana in pregnancy?
- How many types of banana are there?
- What are the uses of a banana tree?
- Miracle banana diet
- Top 10 health benefits of banana
- Health benefits of banana leaf
- Harmful effect of banana and milk consume together