You can check out the challenges of telehealth here in this article.
What are the challenges of telehealth?
- Patient satisfaction, adoption, and retention concerns.
- Diagnosis and exam challenges.
- Clinician burnout.
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement concerns.
- Privacy and security concerns.
- Hospital integration and implementation challenges.
- Technical training and restructuring responsibilities.
- Telehealth restrictions and regulations.
- Quality of care and continuity concerns.
- Program awareness concerns, sustainability, and growth.