Pistachios nut are not only tasty but also super healthy for the body. It contains a good amount of protein, fibre, and antioxidants. Pistachio is one type of tree nut with numerous health benefits. Here, evidence-based health benefits of pistachios discuss below.
Health benefits of pistachios:
- Pistachio increases blood flow in our body and makes our nerve stronger.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the inflammation in the body due to any problems.
- Pistachio help in breaking down proteins into amino acids which also helps in glucose tolerance.
- Pistachio help in reducing bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. In addition, good cholesterol help in preventing heart disease. It also increases the strength of the nerves making the heart stronger.
- It is also rich in Vitamin B6 that helps in carrying oxygen in the blood. If you take it in your daily diet, it helps in increasing the oxygen quantity in the blood and also increases haemoglobin levels.
- Because of pistachio is rich in Vitamin B6 that we see above point that also helps in hair growth.
- Pistachios are high in lutein and zeaxanthin, both of which promote eye health.
- It is high in fibre, which is good for gut bacteria. It may increase the number of bacteria that produce beneficial short-chain fatty acids like butyrate.
- Pistachios have a low glycemic index, so it might promote blood sugar levels low.
- This nuts may play an important role in promoting blood vessel health. Because they are rich in L-arginine which is converted into nitric oxide and helps dilate your blood vessels.