The microcomputer is a computer with a CPU, mouse, keyboard, screen, mouse, etc. This type of computer is also known as a PC or desktop PC. This computer is smaller than a mainframe and supercomputer. PC is used at the home or in some commercial area. So here this article gives the main key advantages of microcomputers to better understand this topic.
Pros or Advantages of microcomputer:
- This computer is widely used today.
- The microcomputer is small in size.
- The microcomputer is used to design different software and app.
- This type of computer is a low cost, so all the users can easily buy.
- No need for highly trained staff for operating microcomputer to office work.
- It is low computing power.
- Connection with people.
- Commonly used for personal applications.
- Some microcomputers have great Portability.
- This type of computer is very useful for students and marketers. Because they use the computer to perform their research work and some other works.
- Users can easily assemble and replace all hardware parts of microcomputers.
- Microcomputers can save time for users because they are able to calculate complicated calculations in few times with accuracy.
- Microcomputer allows to a multitasking environment. For example, a single machine is able to perform tasks such as a printing ad scanning any type of document.
- In Microcomputer, every user is connected to each other through voice/video/text chat and mails. Some online portal like as Facebook allows sharing your options online.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the advantages of microcomputer then do comment in the comment section below.
Explore more information: