Google pay is a digital payment app all over India. It was the previous name for the app and it was recently renamed. However, In addition, to the change in name lot of additional features are added to this app to increase popularity. It also offers pre-approved loans on the go in go in association with ICIC bank and HDFC bank. Let us check the advantages and disadvantages of google pay/wallet to better understand this topic.
Pros or Advantages of Google Pay:
- It is faster to pay for things
- Most importantly It is very secure
- There are no extra charges for using the service.
- It is easy to use.
- Fast and secure mobile payment.
- Most importantly it is almost free
- However, this app can also be used for business purposes. The API makes integration simple and there is no cost involved.
- It eliminates the need for certain people to bring a wallet around with them.
- Money can be sent and received quickly and easily.
- This app allows you to pay your utility bills, recharge your phone, and shop online.
- Google uses encryption and several layers of authentication to protect transactions.
- Benefits from a variety of cashback and incentive programs
Cons or Disadvantages of Google Pay:
- It doesn’t work with some credit cards
- It is not usable at every single store
- Poor customer services
- The support center is not able to assist you.
- To pay for stuff, one will have to take out his or her phone more often.
- Moreover, the virtual money source will allow people to spend more money than they have. As a result, People are more likely to look over and steal your pin number if you have a virtual money source.
Thank you for reading this article. Above all, If you have any queries regarding our article on the advantages and disadvantages of Google pay then do comment in the comment section below.
Explore more information:
- Advantages and disadvantages of ATM
- Pros and Cons of Zelle
- Advantages and disadvantages of Payment gateway
- Advantages and disadvantages of BHIM APP
- Pros and Cons of Venmo
- Advantages and disadvantages of RTGS
- Advantages and disadvantages of NEFT
- Pros and Cons of Cash app
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Phonepe