Google pay is a digital payment app all over India. Its earlier app was known as Google Tez. It is recently renamed google pay. In addition to the change in name lot of additional features are added to this app to increase popularity. It also offers pre-approved loans on the go in go in association with ICIC bank and HDFC bank. So here this article gives the information about the advantages and disadvantages of google pay/wallet to better understand this topic.
Pros or Advantages of Google Pay:
- It is faster to pay for things
- It is very secure
- It is easy to use
- Fast and secure mobile payment
- It is free
- This app can also be used for business purposes. The API makes integration simple and there is no cost involved.
- It eliminates the need for certain people to bring a wallet around with them.
- Money can be sent and received quickly and easily.
- There are no extra charges for using the service.
- This app allows you to pay your utility bills, recharge your phone, and shop online.
- Google uses encryption and several layers of authentication to protect transactions.
- Benefits from a variety of cashback and incentive programs
Cons or Disadvantages of Google Pay:
- It doesn’t work with some credit cards
- It is not usable at every single store
- Poor customer services
- The support center is not able to assist you.
- To pay for stuff, one will have to take out his or her phone more often.
- Having a virtual money source will allow people to spend more money than they have. People are more likely to look over and steal your pin number if you have a virtual money source.
Explore more information: