The computerised model for simulating the human thought process in certain complex circumstances is cognitive computing. In addition, where there may be an unclear and uncertain answer. Artificial intelligence overlaps with it. It involves many of the same underlying technologies to power cognitive applications. This system including expert systems, neural networks, robotics, and virtual reality. Let us check the advantages and disadvantages of cognitive cloud computing in this article to know more about it.
Pros or Advantages of cognitive cloud computing:
- Cognitive cloud computing is helping in providing very accurate data analysis. In the health care sector, this method is employed.
- It helps in enhancing employee productivity and quality of service/product outcomes.
- It helps in the improvement of customer engagement and service.
- Every second, each human on earth generates 1.7 M of data. Out of the number, about 99.5 per cent of the information is not being analysed. This data is processed because by finding the correct demand, it will help to open more business opportunities. In addition, it can also use new customers segment, new products to launch, so on.
- Enterprises can enhance operational efficiency through the implementation of cognitive applications. The application includes predictive asset maintenance, automated replenishment system, and many more. systems.
Cons or Disadvantages of cognitive computing:
- Security is one of the major concerns as digital service devices manage critical information in cognitive computing.
- The cognitive computing-based systems require lengthy development cycles.
- It is voluntary adoption by enterprises, government, and individuals.
- Change management is another challenge as this technology has the power to learn like humans and behave like natural humans.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the advantages and disadvantages of cognitive cloud computing then do comment in the comment section below.