BHIM app will enable fast, secure, and reliable cashless transactions through a mobile app. BHIM app is developed by NPCI. This app is launched to encourage cashless transactions across India. However, you can send and receive money by using the app instantly. So here this article gives the advantages and disadvantages of the BHIM app to better understand this topic.
Pros or Advantages of BHIM App:
- This mobile app is easier than wallets. In addition, you won’t have to fill out your bank account details over and over again.
- The BHIM mobile app can be used with any bank that supports UPI.
- All transactions are secure because they are conducted via a single payment interface.
- This app is backed by the government and hence it is more reliable than private players who work for a profit.
- BHIM app has a wide range of service support for bank networks. In addition, there are almost all the banks listed on these apps. You do not need to be concerned about the bank’s funding. This is surely one of the greatest advantages of the BHIM app.
- This app is backed by the government of India. In addition, money is getting transferred from a bank account without any intermediator.
- If you know a person’s aadhar number, you can proceed, and if you want to send money to him, you can do so using his aadhar number.
- If you don’t have access to the internet, don’t worry, you can still make transactions without using the BHIM app.
- There are no fees associated with making a money transaction through the Bharat Interface.
- To make such transfers, the app employs the IMPS protocol. As a result, you can obtain money or make a transfer at any time, except in an emergency. Since it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Cons or Disadvantages of the BHIM app:
- This mobile app does not give a cashback offer as of now like Paytm.
- The maximum transaction limits rs. 10,000 per transaction.
- BHIM app is free, a bank may impose some additional charges for UPI.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the advantages and disadvantages of the BHIM App then do comment in the comment section below.
Explore more information:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of E-banking
- Advantages and disadvantages of Google pay
- Pros and cons of ATM
- Advantages and Disadvantages of UPI
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Payment gateway
- Credit card – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Phonepe
- Advantages and Disadvantages of NEFT
- Pros and cons of Debit card
- Advantages and Disadvantages of RTGS
- Advantages and Disadvantages of IMPS
- Pros and cons of Credit card
- Paypal – pros and cons