Every new seller making the transition to the Amazon marketplace automatically access a global audience. In this article a few trends in the amazon e-commerce marketplace in general. So here this article gives the advantages and disadvantages of Amazon online shopping to better understand this topic.
Advantages of AMAZON:
- Many potential customers are only interested in items available on Amazon.
- Well-established amazon partner program for affiliates.
- By using the option, shipping via amazon you outsource your entire shipping logistics and benefits from low shipping cost.
- You don’t need your own shop software.
- Over 240 million amazon customers worldwide.
- Amazon gives businesses the chance to expand their offering into different markets.
- From a practical sense, starting to sell on Amazon is simple. In addition, it requires only 24 hours to prepare.
- Without having to pay for more ads, there was a significant amount of traffic from the first minute.
- Instant migration, great reliability, and easy site conversation.
- The promotion and scalability are flexible.
- Amazon AWS is a very improved services of amazon and it provides end to end approach.
Disadvantages of AMAZON:
- It depends on the product category between 7% and 20%.
- When selling via Amazon, the cost of shipping must be factored into the sale price.
- Dependency of amazon.
- Amazon is a potential competitor.
- Possibility limited opportunities to directly influence the display of a product.
- Several providers of the same products can result in a price battle.
- Since Amazon focuses on goods rather than vendors, you have very few options for promoting your brand.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any queries regarding our article on the advantages and disadvantages of Amazon then do comment in the comment section below.